Wednesday, April 22, 2009

sorry

I know i haven't updated my blog for a while and it is pretty boring to look at, but i am just waiting for some upcoming events, like when me, Jake, and Luke get a haircut,(Luke will finally look like a boy, and i am cutting my hair to my shoulders and donating it to locks of love!) my dance recital, my dance competition in lagoon, and when my mom gets the Easter pictures. So don't think i am getting boring! I am trying to keep you all updated but you will just have to wait for the pics!

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE CUTTING YORE HAIR I LOVE IT LONG.DID YOU KNOW I JUST HIT MYSELF IN THE HEAD BECOUSE YOU ARE CUTTING IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i Love your new due sister jk that was not funny. hey you are totally rad. ! Later dude!
    See you tommorow. peace out

    ReplyDelete