Guess what i did! I cut my hair OFF! I cut off ten inches and donated it to locks of love! It is to my shoulders and i love it! I don't have the pics, (I know i suck) but i am getting them, I promise! That following week we want to lagoon with Kat. It was awesome! It was awesome weather and we were all hot...so we went on Cliff Hanger and those who know what it is and have been on it...you know it gets you SOKEN WET!!!!!!! We weren't hot eny more! it takes you upside down and hangs you there for a minuet, (if you are in the front you get soked and we were in the front so we got SOKED!) and then there is a lake right below you and they shoot water up from the lake and it hits you upside down! and you are just sitting there, in a seat, with water spraing in your face...and there is nothing you can do about it! Then it brings you right side up and sprays you again! and then it twirls you around and all that! it was crazy! And................................................................................ I WENT ON WICKED!!!!
IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WICKED!!!!
It was so much fun..........I Will Get Pics!!!
Having feelings
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment